Live & Interactive
small-group online photography classes
Our live, online photography classes take place weekly in small groups of up to 10 students. In these interactive classes, students and teachers meet in realtime, seeing and speaking with each other through video conferencing. Students participate live from around the world.
Classes are focused on a variety of subjects: storytelling, long-term projects, documentary and street photography, composition, feedback groups, multimedia, and Lightroom. Join our email list to hear about new classes as they are added!
Realtime, live and interactive small‑group photography classes
- We see and talk with each other — all of our classes are in real time
- Small groups — classes limited to 10 students
- Each student gets realtime individual feedback
- Classes are recorded for later viewing if you miss a session
- Open to students from around the world! Students have participated from Paris, London, Vienna, New York and New Orleans — to Nepal, Korea, Turkey, Brazil and Mexico and many others
- The instructors are a diverse group of teachers based in New York City and internationally
for people who
- are bored of watching non-live instructional videos
- want to improve their photography skills — composition, storytelling, multimedia to bookmaking — in small, live, interactive classes
- aren’t able to attend in-person classes — people who travel frequently, stay-at-home parents, people who don’t live near quality in-person photography classes
- want to prepare their portfolio to apply to photography school
- want to be part of a diverse, international community
- are looking for personalized feedback in realtime
how do I start?
- register for a course
- you’ll receive email confirmation and instructions on how to login, upload your photos, and prepare for the first session
- attend the classes and learn!
- receive a certificate